Calgary Mold Inspector, Indoor Air Quality Assessment, Thermal Imaging/p>
Daryl Mikalson's Work & Education History
- Graduate of the University of Alberta and Calgary. Daryl Mikalson holds a Master's Degree in Environmental Science from the University of Calgary and a B.Sc. in Engineering from the University of Calgary.
- Graduate of the Inspect4u Home Inspection Program
- Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Graduate of the Inspect4Mold Mold Inspection Program
- Certified by the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
- Completed CMHC Courses: "Build and Renovate to Avoid Mold" and "Residential Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Investigator"
He has years of experience in Ventilation, Air Quality, and Health & Safety.
He has augmented his training through extensive study of building science, building biology, home inspection and mold inspection.
He has personal experience in the purchase and renovation of numerous 20 plus year old homes.
He has personally experienced the effects of mold growth in a home.
Call/Text Us at 403-874-6084. Or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Calgary Mold Inspector |
Calgary Home Inspections |
Calgary Mold Inspections |
Calgary Real Estate Inspections |
Calgary Commercial Property Inspections |
Calgary Property Inspections |
Calgary Building Inspections |
Calgary Thermal Imaging